Virtual Weekend Service
Church looks a little different
let’s remember church is not a building, church is the people. Although we are not meeting together in a physical place, we are continuing to gather in virtual spaces. Having a place to belong and find hope is more important now than ever. We have a variety of offerings for finding community during these unusual times.
Sunday, JuLY 5, 2020
We are so glad you made the decision to worship with us this weekend.
- We have a Facebook Kid’s page where you can find creative ways to learn and grow with your children.
- Please let us know you are visiting today by completing a Connect Card.
- We would love to pray for any needs you might have.
- We would love to know that you said YES to Jesus!
- Your giving allows us to continue bringing restoration to our community.
- We have interactive message notes for you to follow.
- Donate to the summer camp scholarship fund here, please note that it is for scholarship in the “other”.
- If you are interested in joining an online group for Men, Women, Couples or Youth, email Nancy Brieger.
- For education and resources on moving people and culture toward racial healing, equity and reconciliation, visit bethebridge.com.