Weekend Service On-line
We meet in person or online
let’s remember church is not a building, church is the people. While we would love for you to join us for in person gatherings, we know everyone is not ready to gather. That’s why we are continuing to gather in virtual spaces as well as in person. Having a place to belong and find hope is more important now than ever. We have a variety of offerings for finding community during these unusual times.
Sunday, October 10, 2021
We are so glad you made the decision to worship with us this weekend.
- We have a Facebook Kid’s page where you can find creative ways to learn and grow with your children.
- Please let us know you are visiting today by completing a Connect Card.
- We would love to pray for any needs you might have.
- We would love to know that you said YES to Jesus!
- Your giving allows us to continue bringing restoration to our community.
- for you to follow.Go to our SoundCloud page for your interactive prayers.
- For information on any events happening at Restoration, email Nancy Brieger to get on the weekly email list.
- Join us as we serve our city on October 23 from 8am – noon. Go to Love the Rock for more information and to sign up. Let’s love our city together!